I'd like to get some feedback on my online store!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all,

First of all, I recently launched my online store and I'd appreciate your feedback.

Secondly, I'd like to seek some recommendations on marketing on Social Media and increasing my followers.

and finally, for some reasons Google doesn't index my site, I even submitted my store's sitemap into Google Console to speed it up. Any have has any clue?

Here is my website - https://marmart.shop/

Regards,

Mahsa

Highlighted

Hi @Marmart 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Home Page

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.  I personally love a Slide for banner. I believe it’s a stunning outfit for your store. 

Sale Announcement

Sale is effective strategy to boost sale, customer should be announced right after they visit your store.  Use pop-up our make it stand-out on banner is better.

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page. When I enter to your page, I cannot find the button cause you put it further down.

Screenshot of Marmart _ Women's Clothing for Sale – MarMart.jpg

Your featured collection doesn’t have any CTA (Add to Card, Buy Now). Sometimes purchase decision is made in a second. Don’t miss it.

Screenshot of Marmart _ Women's Clothing for Sale – MarMart (2).jpg

Favicon

Your Favicon is hard to see. Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Add Social, Testimonial

If you have Facebook and Instagram. Making a section for Facebook and instagram is a good idea. Make the most of social Platforms cause you can gain traffic from it

2. Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Screenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS (1).jpg

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

Use Delivery Date

Once purchase decision is made, buyer is excited to get you product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitor get the urgency to make the purchase.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider  checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello @Marmart, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:-

- Your homepage viewport is too small. Make it large. Make your header smaller and fix the blank space in the header.

- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a drop-down menu for the collection. Add collection in the header menu. 

Some marketing tools that you can add in your store to enhance customer engagement & conversions are:-

- Set up a loyalty reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

Hi Marmart

I'll start from the top

First the header, it seems to do something weird, not quite sure how to describe it when you start scrolling down, it jumps up a bit and then falls down, which is great for catching attention, but annoying in my opinion.

Second, this bar:

RovoxWD_0-1603286291066.png

If you click on the icons, it sends you to the top of the page? which is a little weird.

Third, this is more of a suggestion, your "Featured products" maybe changing the image sizes a little so the prices align, could be done by seeing how many pixels larger the first one is, and then inserting a white box on the bottom of the others, using e.g. pixlr.

Fourth, 

RovoxWD_1-1603286505101.png

The text, it gets cut off, Don't know why, but this is feedback, not a solution.

Fifth, on all your pages you have a liquid error below the footer.

Sixth, on your pages (Featured products, sales, etc.) when you start scrolling it jumps down, which is... fancy? but a little disorientating.

Seventh, consider changing the size of the header, ie. the white area above and below the logo, menu, etc.

Sincerely

Rovox

Christian Hartmann

Rovox Web Design
Rovoxwd@gmail.com
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Segoe UI Emoji";<br> panose-1:2 11 5 2 4 2 4 2 2 3;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 222

Hi @Marmart !

Very interesting and unique logo - it is very eye-catchy.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes