I'd love feedback on my store

Solved
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

Hi, I have recently launched our site www.pitterpatterbaby.com.au and would love any feedback that anyone can offer on my store.

Currently some sections don't currently line up on my home page (there are sections with varying widths on desktop view), this is currently being worked on.

Thanks,
Jane

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @PitterPatter!

Cute store! Here's a few recommendations.

Home page:

• Replace"shop baby hampers" with a unique value proposition and ensure that the value proposition is also in text format and not just written on an image.
  • The headers and copy on the home page seem written for search engine crawlers rather than shoppers. I recommend updating both to truly connect with shoppers since they will be the ones purchasing your products, not search engines. The way that SEO works these days is to get relevant backlinks, paired with original, creative content rather than forcing keywords.
  • The photographs showcasing the products look great.
  • Not sure if this is a regional thing (I'm in the US), but "hamper" is a confusing word to describe a collection of products. I was actually looking for hampers among other items in the photos. Presenting them as collections/packages/etc. might help.

Product pages:

• Love that you offer installment plans!
  • Add a paragraph to each product page that uniquely describes each product, in addition to the product description about what's included in the basket.
  • Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews, written reviews, and photos taken by customers.
  • Create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO:

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add more original, creative content to 1) your home page, 2) landing pages, and 3) product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.
  • I noticed that there are several "local SEO" pages that target different keywords but otherwise have the same content. This will create duplicate content issues and actually leads to lower rankings.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hi @PitterPatter 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design abd development, Google ads Bing Ads Email Marketing abd Conversion Rate Optimization services.

Congratulations for your new store. Wish you success. 

I saw your store below is my feedback.

1. Fantastic store, great site good products. Good logo.

2. Home page just needs a little but of tweaking. 

3. Add about us page

4. I would suggest for footer links as you have created pages keeping in mind Australia states just add one single page instead for all. 

5. Remove terms and conditions on cart page. 

6. Keep special instructions box open on cart page.

I am serving this industry I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels. 

Thanks 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @PitterPatter, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- I think you should work on pricing. It seems to be quite high.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Dear Jane,

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve store speed for mobile

pretyspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer:

babyfooter.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
163 11 60

Hello @PitterPatter 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Screenshot (25).png

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.
  • Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So, try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

thanks so much for taking the time to review my site. Some very good things to consider here

PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

thanks very much for your feedback

0 Likes
PitterPatter
Excursionist
24 1 10

thanks for taking the time to review my site and for your tips

0 Likes
PitterPatter
Excursionist