Hi, I have recently launched our site www.pitterpatterbaby.com.au and would love any feedback that anyone can offer on my store.
Currently some sections don't currently line up on my home page (there are sections with varying widths on desktop view), this is currently being worked on.
Solved! Go to the solution
Cute store! Here's a few recommendations.
I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design abd development, Google ads Bing Ads Email Marketing abd Conversion Rate Optimization services.
Congratulations for your new store. Wish you success.
I saw your store below is my feedback.
1. Fantastic store, great site good products. Good logo.
2. Home page just needs a little but of tweaking.
3. Add about us page
4. I would suggest for footer links as you have created pages keeping in mind Australia states just add one single page instead for all.
5. Remove terms and conditions on cart page.
6. Keep special instructions box open on cart page.
I am serving this industry I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels.
Hello @PitterPatter, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- I think you should work on pricing. It seems to be quite high.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.
Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So, try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!