I'd love some feedback on my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm new to Shopify and would love some feedback on my first store. www.theflowerlab.net

Thank you in advance and have a nice day!

Darryl

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @DarrylB ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 316

Dear Darryl,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

theflowerspeed.png

• Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom search
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Improve hero banner with CTA
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey 

1.  Your fonts re pretty big! I had to reduce the size of my browser (from 100 to 80% ) so as to avoid getting irritated by big fonts. You need to reduce the size of the fonts! 

2. One of the images on your homepage is not in HD! Its pixels are bursting (probably the 2nd image). 

3. Your product page looks fine, but you should also add customer reviews and testimonials. It definitely adds authenticity to your store. 

4. I see you don't have a blog section? Add one! This way you can talk about your products with your customers and you'll be present in the SERPs! 

5. In the footer menu, try and tell what all payment methods you're accepting for now. Also, you should be clearly communicating about your Shopping policy and privacy policy in the footer menu. 

Rest, everything else just looks great!

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Thank you for your feedback. I was thinking about changing my product page so that I just have the one product with the colour variations instead of having each colour as a separate product. What do you think?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Experimenting is always great my friend. You should do that and see how things work. Rest, you can always notify us and we'll review it again.

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
92 5 21

Hello @DarrylB

Welcome to the Shopify community. The product you sell is really unique, I'm sure it will catch and attract attention of many flower enthusiast. 

I'm sure with the suggestions given above you would be able to enhance your website and user interface, however, when I first enter your site I was confused about your product, you should add a small introduction or about us page on the home page to let the website visitor have immediate understanding on your brand and product. Furthermore, like mentioned above, blog content would be able to drive more organic traffic as it increase the SEO and also help your customers better connect with your brand. I find it a little less user friendly as you put your "menu" below the website, I think you can move it upwards for better user-interface. 

I hope this helps! Stay safe! 

Irene

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 1

I hope your business is going well during this difficult times. I checked your store website you are having really admirable products in your Store.

One way to increase traffic is-Social media allows ecommerce brands to show authenticity and associate an emotional connection with their products.

I want to remind you about an application named Descrii,which is a product description generator it will also help you to Increase your trustworthiness

Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website.

Here the link is-

https://bit.ly/descrii-premium

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 150

Hi @DarrylB !

Welcome to Shopify and congrats with your store!

1. You have too much animations on your homepage. Therefore, you have problems with a speed store. Your mobile speed is 17 and web speed is 40- it is very low. 

Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website

2.Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

3. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.

4. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.

5. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes