Hello @DarrylB ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you. I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hey DarrylB! Your store looks pretty amazing. I love your theme and how you've set up your store overall. But here is what I suggest -
1. Your fonts re pretty big! I had to reduce the size of my browser (from 100 to 80% ) so as to avoid getting irritated by big fonts. You need to reduce the size of the fonts!
2. One of the images on your homepage is not in HD! Its pixels are bursting (probably the 2nd image).
3. Your product page looks fine, but you should also add customer reviews and testimonials. It definitely adds authenticity to your store.
4. I see you don't have a blog section? Add one! This way you can talk about your products with your customers and you'll be present in the SERPs!
Rest, everything else just looks great!
Welcome to the Shopify community. The product you sell is really unique, I'm sure it will catch and attract attention of many flower enthusiast.
I'm sure with the suggestions given above you would be able to enhance your website and user interface, however, when I first enter your site I was confused about your product, you should add a small introduction or about us page on the home page to let the website visitor have immediate understanding on your brand and product. Furthermore, like mentioned above, blog content would be able to drive more organic traffic as it increase the SEO and also help your customers better connect with your brand. I find it a little less user friendly as you put your "menu" below the website, I think you can move it upwards for better user-interface.
I hope this helps! Stay safe!
I hope your business is going well during this difficult times. I checked your store website you are having really admirable products in your Store.
One way to increase traffic is-Social media allows ecommerce brands to show authenticity and associate an emotional connection with their products.
I want to remind you about an application named Descrii,which is a product description generator it will also help you to Increase your trustworthiness
Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website.
Here the link is-
Hi @DarrylB !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats with your store!
1. You have too much animations on your homepage. Therefore, you have problems with a speed store. Your mobile speed is 17 and web speed is 40- it is very low.
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website
2.Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
4. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
5. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.