I'd love some feedback on my store as I'm not getting many sales at the moment

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys, I've been running a shop for a little while now and as I'm not getting a lot of sales, I'd love some feedback. 

I'm doing a fair amount of advertising and I'm just trying to figure out what may be wrong.

What do you guys think? 

The shop is called Hope Tribe and available here: 

hopetribementalhealth.com

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's super busy right now and there is a lot going on.

2. Make the email address on your contact page bigger and easier to see

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. I would tweak the product page layout as it's busy and can be hard to know where to focus. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Trailblazer
263 17 73

Hi hopetribe,

You have great collections and its for great cause. Keep up the good work :).

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Move your best sellers under the collection section on home page. Currently the list gets lost among the other content.
  2. On home page, it is possible to make the title section(the orange box) clickable to lead to product page on best seller section. If yes then please do.
  3. Support is not contact when it comes to online store, rename it to contact us. Support might seems like asking for donation.
  4. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  5. Add social profile links in the footer as well, currently they are hardly visible on the header.
  6. Lastly, You have over 100 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions help you sell more products for such a great cause.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Partner
764 26 217

Hi there,

Your store looks professional and the homepage is very engaging. My only recommendation would be to optimize the siding images further in terms of conversion. At the moment both images link to informational content [your pages and blog posts], however, you have no image prompting people to shop and linking to your products. The informational images can give an impression you are an organization working with people with mental health issues. 

If you are mainly selling online, definitely start by optimizing the sliding images. That's a great way to improve your sales - begin the carousel with an image showing one o your designs, and tell people about your apparel. Also, add a button with a CTA [call to action], such as "Shop Now". This creates urgency and prompts people to click and shop. This also signals to your visitors that you are online store first and foremost, and the informational content is to create rapport. 

Hope it helps. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi hopetribe,

General
  • Your favicon is absolutely adorable!
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • About us page looks amazing.
Homepage
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your store. It's like a standard place for live chat.
  • Show your customer testimonials on your home page to make your store look more reliable.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
2 0 0

Hi there, 

Thank you for your response, it's very useful. 

I have one question - how would you redesign the footer of my site? What am I missing? 

0 Likes