I’d love some feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

So i recently launched my new website selling custom designed socks featuring dogs in various vibrant patterns. I am very much aware it’s a saturated market but I do believe in this since there’s never a shortage of dog lovers and the need for warm feet. 

So I’ve been tweaking and configuring the site back and fourth a ton and finally ended up on this and I feel quite satisfied with it. However it’s been roughly 1.5 weeks since I started advertising it and not a single sell, there is traffic coming but not much more than that. So that’s why I’m here to get some constructive criticism on what I could improve (I’m sure there’s tons).

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Dear GoodBoySocks,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

6. Need to work on cart page

7. Add policies pages at footer

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @GoodBoySocks 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

After looking I couldn't find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Your product image is not in good quality for looking, whenever i opened the image to zoomed then it's looking good. Check it. And you can add more than one gallery images under product page.
-> Your company’s About Us page is another opportunity to tell a story that will help you stick in your customer’s minds.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Really great job on the branding and colour choices. Th store pops off the page and makes you want to stick around. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would consider a different them as I always find that stores where one side of the store moves and the other doesn't awkward. There are better themes to help show off your socks

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot of empty space

3. More product on the site in the long run will be great. Could see this working well as an Instagram brand.... where you us IG to test your marketing and demand for the product

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. Your product description needs to be formatted better

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 148

I must say you have a cute store. Although you can improve. The store has a lot of blank space, you can improve it wisely. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc. 

With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes