I really like the name and the concept. I do think your store needs a bit more customization though to make it stand out in the market. Thats not to say it won't convert as is, but you can strengthen your branding for "stickiness" by harnessing a nice consistent color palatte and font selection.
I would also remove your dynamic checkout button (BUY IT NOW). I don't find these beneficial in any way, and can be a deterrent for getting people to the next stage of purchase - the checkout.
As for your product descriptions, I quite like them. Snappy and confident and I can really see some of these selling well with a good ads campaign if you focus on creating a consistent and trustworthy brand experience.
Been working really hard on this for a while and now I'm ready for some reviews, feedback and advice.
My store is https://yourcareergear.com
Thank you so much!
Looks great!! Very professional, exactly what I'm trying to accomplish for the last few days, still not there though as help in Shopify is no help at all, and tutorials doesn't match with current software. I sent you a mail through your contact page, let's see if you get it, as I'm not receiving anything at the moment, not even the "send test" in the configuration LOL
This is an accepted solution.
Hey Your Career Gear,
The store has a lot of potential. But some major areas need to be improved. These are mentioned below as follows:
Wish the store advances and progresses in the path of success very soon.
Hello @YourCareerGear, here are the suggestions you need to work on:-
1. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage.
2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
3. Add a Loyalty Program- Start using a loyalty program for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.
4. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.