I'd love some reviews and advice for my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Been working really hard on this for a while and now I'm ready for some reviews, feedback and advice.

My store is https://yourcareergear.com 

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @YourCareerGear

I really like the name and the concept. I do think your store needs a bit more customization though to make it stand out in the market. Thats not to say it won't convert as is, but you can strengthen your branding for "stickiness" by harnessing a nice consistent color palatte and font selection. 

I would also remove your dynamic checkout button (BUY IT NOW). I don't find these beneficial in any way, and can be a deterrent for getting people to the next stage of purchase - the checkout. 

As for your product descriptions, I quite like them. Snappy and confident and I can really see some of these selling well with a good ads campaign if you focus on creating a consistent and trustworthy brand experience. 

Good luck!

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️ PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store.
TOP 10 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for reviewing my store! I appreciate your suggestions and will definitely implement them. I’m so excited to launch it!  Thanks again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

@YourCareerGear wrote:

Been working really hard on this for a while and now I'm ready for some reviews, feedback and advice.

My store is https://yourcareergear.com 

Thank you so much!

Looks great!! Very professional, exactly what I'm trying to accomplish for the last few days, still not there though as help in Shopify is no help at all, and tutorials doesn't match with current software.  I sent you a mail through your contact page, let's see if you get it, as I'm not receiving anything at the moment, not even the "send test" in the configuration LOL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Oh, thank you so much.  Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble. And, no I have not received your message.

I definitely tested my site to make sure I was getting the emails. I appreciate your feedback as well! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Oh, thank you so much.  Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble. And, no I have not received your message.

I definitely tested my site to make sure I was getting the emails. I appreciate your feedback as well! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1456 90 312

Hey Your Career Gear,

The store has a lot of potential. But some major areas need to be improved. These are mentioned below as follows:

1. Trust badges are a must for winning customer faith.
  2. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  3. "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" are a must for depicting site popularity and peculiarity.
  4. Social connectivity can be further enhanced if you add social links like Instagram, Twitter and Linked in to the site footer in addition to Facebook.
  5. The addition of the "Sale" section to the main menu will help to keep all discounted items in one place.
  6. To improve customer decisiveness, product reviews should be added below each item.
  7. Testimonials tend to strengthen customer trust and belief.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000*products.

Wish the store advances and progresses in the path of success very soon.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
977 47 142

Hello @YourCareerGear, here are the suggestions you need to work on:-

1. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage.

2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

3. Add a Loyalty Program-  Start using a loyalty program for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

4. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement these features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for reviewing my store. I really appreciate your advice!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks for reviewing my store, I greatly appreciate your advice! 

0 Likes