I don't have any sales - need opinion

Tourist
4 0 0

Hi there. I have launched my online store, certified organic skincare, like three weeks ago and have 1 sale - and that is just someone I know (pity buy).  ellaiskin.com

Can you look at my store and let me know opinions? Be honest! I have worked so hard on the website - I know lots of work doesn't equate to sales but not sure what to do/change. I have had traffic, promotion ads on Facebook and Instagram but no sales. 

Thanks so much. I appreciate any feedback. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's packed with images and can hard to know where to look

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Tell us why you picked that product to feature it

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move your Wish List button, so it does not compete with your Add To Card button

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
426 38 205

Hi ELLA7,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • You need to provide contact details (address, email, phone). If you’re not willing to be transparent about who you are, you should not expect customers to provide you with the sensitive credit card information.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • You should have some sort of headline on your Hero image section, a call to action even.
Product
  • Consider removing the 'Buy Now' button from the product page and leave only 'Add to Cart'.
Collections
  • The collection pages needs to be redesigned.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you so much!!!!! I have work to do!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you so much for the feedback. Sooooo helpful!!!!!!
0 Likes
Excursionist
20 1 6

Your store looks very niche. With just 10 products. Would you have more variety added? And perhaps have some price comparison for conscious customers. You would need targeted marketing for your niche 

You can search all 10 products here on Shopoogle - 

http://shopoogle.westus.cloudapp.azure.com/searchproducts?page=1&query=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fellaiski...

1 Like