I don’t know what im doing wrong !!!

Sugaredxrose
2 0 0

Hi so I started my business about 2 to 3 months ago. Its a sex toy store. Ive tried almost everything and honestly don’t know what to do. I did SEO, i created a facebook page that has about 2.3k followers for my business. I did my alt for pictures, i engage with people, i did google ads, i tried google shop but due to the nature of my shop it was taken down, i joined groups, i even out alot of work into my website and nothing. Not one sale ! What’s wrong with my website? Any tips on where i can market ? Or get customers ? 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 154

Hi @Sugaredxrose

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Sugaredxrose
2 0 0

Yes ! Its Sugaredxrose.com

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 154

Hi @Sugaredxrose

Just take a look at your site and it looks great. 

Maybe your problem is your marketing strategy. 

Do you check your ads campaign? 

Some more questions that you need to answer:

- How many traffic/day?

- Do you have how many add to cart actions?

- How long they stay on your site, specific pages?

In conclusion, you need to know your customers' behaviours. When you find the reason, you will find the solutions faster. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
surgerykit
Tourist
3 0 1

You have a great looking website! Your blog articles are good.

You mentioned you did Google Ads-Who are your biggest competitors online?

If the other site are drawing traffic and sales what are the main keywords? mimic their keywords and go for long tail keywords if the main ones are too expensive.

1. Reach out to high ranking magazines to see if you can get an article included in their publication, etc.
  2. Create some partnerships with brands which are complimentary.
  3. Reach out to podcasts who would have an affinity for your brand.

Good luck with your store, it takes a while to get the engine going but you have the right pieces in place.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
850 21 244

Hi @Sugaredxrose !

Add a favicon

You should add pop-up window, when a customer enters the store, verification 18+ age.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes