I got around 1000 visitors per day but no sales !!!

Highlighted
5 0 0

I decided to run google ads to promote my page. I've got around 1k visitors since the last 3 days. However, still no sales. 

here my website : 

https://www.4legsz.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Seems like the usability of your website can be a big hurdle when customers try to buy from it. Try to make the design as simple as they can and the call-to-actions should always stand out. It is also very important to make the first order yourself to check if everything is working fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I checked it by myself, and everything went fine. No problem occurred
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi 1fourlegs1,

General

• Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.

Homepage

• The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.

Product

• Add Shipping and Returns information. This also builds trust.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Remove the pop up about who just bought... it's annoying

4. Add links to your footer for  FAQ, and shipping policy. Also change your contact us email to your domain name

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. This will help your SEO too

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Remove "Hurry up! FREE SHIPPING ending in:" as it makes your store look cheap

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Few suggestions

Footer: Change the colour to break up the pages maybe the same as announcement bar

Value: You have a cool story. Add more value to visitors life. Your website is all about your products and not about the customer. Add some blogs at least three. Add some value to home page. 

Contact Page: gmail & Hotmail emails don't look professional. You could purchase domain email address for few dollars a month. Until you do this I'd remove your email and add contact form. How to add contact form CLICK HERE 

Slideshow: Your Second and forth slide still has "hero banner" title. Change this. I wouldn't have more then 2 or 3 slides. One is better. 

Keep up the great job. I'm sure everything will work out soon. 

Thanks 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I like your story. If you would like to feature in my blog series "Business Inspiration" I'd love to interview you. Reach out at clayton@inspiresmallbusiness.com 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, I thought it was a nice layout. My first impression was that I thought this was an add for rescued animals, not a pet store. I think if you feature your products first, then have maybe one story about a rescued dog in another section, it would be more powerful. Feature the story of a rescued animal every week, like a series, that would be a hook that would also keep people interested and coming back. Good luck!
0 Likes