I had my store reviewed, made many changes as advised and would like a 2nd look please!

Excursionist
21 0 3

Hello Community!

I got a lot of good ideas to make improvements. I tried my best to implement them all.  Would any of you please review my store again and give it another once over???? Thanks in advance for any help offered. I really want to launch by the end of the month, so I am working as hard as I can to get this the best I can.

Thanks in advance,

Geri Hertel

Silver Beauty Products 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Please share your store URL here. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
26 1 3
Please share your store url link so that I can get you what you request for .
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3
Hello Community!
I got a lot of good ideas to make improvements. I tried my best to implement them all. Would any of you please review my store again and give it another once over???? Thanks in advance for any help offered. I know and am working on the BUY IT NOW button. I really want to launch by the end of the month, so I am working as hard as I can to get this the best I can.

Thanks in advance,

Geri Hertel
Silver Beauty Products
www.silverbeautyproducts.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
21 0 3
Hello Community!
I got a lot of good ideas to make improvements. I tried my best to implement them all. Would any of you please review my store again and give it another once over???? Thanks in advance for any help offered. I know and am working on the BUY IT NOW button. I really want to launch by the end of the month, so I am working as hard as I can to get this the best I can.

Thanks in advance,

Geri Hertel
Silver Beauty Products
www.silverbeautyproducts.com
0 Likes
Accept as Solution Reply
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

There are still some grounds on which you can improve. 

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive

Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it- and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Portray products on the home page.

Honestly, the products that you have in your store are great. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know what are your engagement strategies for new visitor engagement. I mean how do you convert your new visitor to a customer?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
25 3 7

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved & help visitors convert:

Home page:

- Use a social login

- You use a top bar with just the name of the site. It doesn't really add anything and you could take it off. + when you click on it from the front page you arrive on a page with an error.

- improve your search page. Maybe replace the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.

- Carousels don't work so well with clients. If you can find a single picture that provides the same informations to your client you might want to go for it.

Product page:

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products. This has really made a difference for us.

- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Add a footer to your site with all the relevant links: FAQ, shipping, returns, tracking...

Other:

- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.

- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.

Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 169

Hey Silverbeautyproducts,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some more blogs for better clarity.
  4. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes