I got a lot of good ideas to make improvements. I tried my best to implement them all. Would any of you please review my store again and give it another once over???? Thanks in advance for any help offered. I really want to launch by the end of the month, so I am working as hard as I can to get this the best I can.
Thanks in advance,
Silver Beauty Products
Please share your store URL here.
There are still some grounds on which you can improve.
The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive
Congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved & help visitors convert:
- Use a social login
- You use a top bar with just the name of the site. It doesn't really add anything and you could take it off. + when you click on it from the front page you arrive on a page with an error.
- improve your search page. Maybe replace the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.
- Carousels don't work so well with clients. If you can find a single picture that provides the same informations to your client you might want to go for it.
- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products. This has really made a difference for us.
- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.
- Add a footer to your site with all the relevant links: FAQ, shipping, returns, tracking...
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.