I have 2000+ visitors 78 add to cart and 40+ checkouts for the last 7 days and 0 purchases

5 0 0

Hello guys,
Can someone give me a constructive criticism of my store or check if something is wrong or not working(in my opinion everything works) becouse as I mentioned my store has 2000+ visitors 70-80 add to cart and 40+ checkouts for the last 7 days but 0 purchases. I would be very grateful to hear your opinion. This is my store https://hotwishstore.com/products/luxury-2-in-1-iphone-airpods-case 
Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @hotwish 

One thing I noticed is you have a logo in your checkout but don't have a logo anywhere else on the website. This looks weird to me. 

Also your drawer cart shouldn't direct people to the cart it should go straight to checkout. 

Also I just went through your checkout and you don't offer shipping to Australia and that made me think maybe some of those checkouts might be from countries you don't ship too. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
5 0 0

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @hotwish 

One thing I noticed is you have a logo in your checkout but don't have a logo anywhere else on the website. This looks weird to me. 

Also your drawer cart shouldn't direct people to the cart it should go straight to checkout. 

Also I just went through your checkout and you don't offer shipping to Australia and that made me think maybe some of those checkouts might be from countries you don't ship too. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Thank you for your quick reply. Everything should be okay now.

0 Likes

Dear hotwish,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Test checkout process

5. Check Payment methods

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey, I've had a chance to take a look at your site. Looks like you have a good idea and a good structure so far. Here are some suggestions that you should work on-

1. Get a Favicon- It adds uniqueness and amplifies branding
  2. You need to do your footer right.
  3. You need to work on your navigation menu. 
  4. Your store is missing interactiveness and engagement.
  5. There is no customer login and logout.
  6. You definitely should plan to have an exit-intent popup on your store for your new visitors.
  7. Create an About us page. 
  8. Add social media links to your store accounts in the footer. 

With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. You have such a nice store why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Give a try to Aitrillion.com it will help you to capture and convert the visitors to your store and eventually reduce your bounce rate. 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes