Hello @Arise-x, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Collection page looks good.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- On the product page, product details and other information should be written in a more organized way.
- Reviews. Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are important in the eCommerce business. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add smart popup to capture emails of the customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).
I'd be happy to take a look at your store and let you know what I think the reason is. I'm unable to view it currently but you can do @ and my username (this will send me a notification) with the access code to view it.