I have a problem getting traffic to my website

Highlighted
4 0 0

Well Hello, 

So I and my friend tried opening a business online it has been running for some time and the hustle is real. We have been workings much on this so far that I can approve while I had the 9-5 job I was doing less work than now. We have a serious problem getting traffic to our website, I mean a real problem. We have done everything by the book tried it all and the trying became tiring.

We have been blocked by Facebook 4 times or 5 (I lost count already), we tried to publish ads, we opened an account for this website and facebook did not even allow us to start the campaign, later on, we tried on our personal accounts, however, we faced the same problem there. Then we tried again the first account we created which got completely blocked to the stage facebook asking for ID picture. And don't get me wrong we did not do anything wrong, we filled all the necessary fields, phone numbers, etc. We figured out there is no point trying facebook anymore since no one could help us on the web and facebook definitely did not help by not having proper customer service.

So we tried Instagram Influencers and theme pages, what a huge mistake. We had a bad experience with this in the past but this is just turning myself into a joke. We published in a couple of pages but no luck there at all, the posts were doing great I mean the engagement was amazing! but link clicks are low as the first floor of a building. We had something like 2 web clicks which were my partner checking out everything is alright. At this stage I have lost faith, I don't know in any course, youtube video, etc they are starting a new shop not putting as much time as we are and getting between 20%-50% web clicks it is unreal. What am I doing wrong, the ads are actually were professional I can send them to you or show them to you, I am sure the problem is not with them.

Now yesterday we contacted someone on Fiverr and paid him in the look for someone who can manage our campaign. He told us to wait 72 hours to see the results.

I don't think the problem is with the website since we put 2 weeks of every day 5-8 hours of work into it, we got some long sessions in it but not enough traffic and definitely not enough sales. Meanwhile, our budget dries up we started with 250$, and we are stuck.
You can check our website to tell me if anything is wrong with it: Click Here

Thank you very much for any correction or suggestion, and in general, anyone who took some time to check our website/ think on a solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @AYEcom

Did you try to contact an ads expert?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @AYEcom, that's a lot of difficulties you faced. I would recommend you to hire a digital marketing expert to manage the ads for you. Other than that, your store looks great. Here are some quick tips you can take into consideration:-

- On the homepage, display this section shown in the picture after the 'WHY TO CHOOSE NEONECK' section and before the color options section.

Screenshot (15).png

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 203

Hi @AYEcom !

Change a hero banner image.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
420 16 88

Hi @AYEcom welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Yes, I did. However, didn't get any traffic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you, everyone, I'll try to implement all of your suggestions soon.  

0 Likes