I need some help here. I have got good traffic to my store, over 100 email subscribers but none of them is placing a sale. A lot of abandoned carts, I emailed them but still no purchase. Please help me, what do I need to do?
Thank you for your help
i mentor I'm temmy a shopify website developer,manager,marketer plus high demanding product researcher...I can help you to implement a very good marketing strategy to your store to generate sales and help increase your revenue I would be glad to help me with this so kindly provide me a response if you're interested. Thanks
HI I'm temmy a Shopify website developer, manager, marketer plus high demanding product researcher...I can help you to implement a very good marketing strategy to your store to generate sales and help increase your revenue I would be glad to help me with this so kindly provide me a response if you're interested. Thanks
I hope you're doing great!
I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- email@example.com
I look forward to your response!
Here are some quick pointers for increased conversions
1. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)
Hope this helps.
Hi @Komi !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add detailed product description in product pages.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media account is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Make the height fixed for the slideshow section above Baby Apparel World. Currently, it is making the footer move up and down related to the image, which is not looking good.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!