I have good volume and traffic but no sales. Plus am getting many visitors from outside the US.

Excursionist
23 0 3

I have been running small ads on Facebook, Pinterest and Google. I have been getting good traffic, but no sales. I had 45 people in the store at the same time and not one purchased. I also got the App LUCKY ORANGE. I can see videos of potential customers. Most of them look at the top, scrolling to the bottom and then leave? Other than spending more money on bells and whistles, what should I do?

I am also getting a lot of traffic from outside the US, Plus my BUY IT NOW BUTTON keeps going away. I can’t make it stay, and no one knows of a solution,

PLEASE HELP!

Silver Beauty Products 

Geri Hertel 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 0 8

Hi Geri,

Care to share your website URL so that the community can take a better look and give you some personalized fixes?

Marketing can be tricky if you are not familiar with it. It takes a bit of a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, it can generate quite a bit of ROI for you.

Here are some simple questions you should be asking yourself, are you marketing to the right people? Does your page convince what your product is about? Is your price too expensive? Why should people buy your product over others?

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Geri,

Is this your website: https://silverbeautyproducts.com/ ?

I'd love to give some feedback on it if you could confirm

Thanks!

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3
Excursionist
23 0 3
Yes that is the address!
0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 3
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Okay great, I've detailed some feedback below from a first glance:

Pros

1. The Free shipping banner at the top is great, it was the first thing I saw on page load and it'll really help persuade users to buy!

2. It's great to see a blog on the site, just make sure you keep up with it as it'll really help with increasing traffic

Cons

1. I'd reduce the size of the scrolling banner on the homepage (desktop) so that users can see the shopping category buttons over the images without having to scroll down. I'd also reduce the speed of the scrolling banner.

2. A lot of the large imagery is showing blurry for me. I'd look at reducing the size of these images where possible as higher quality trumps bigger size imagery.

3. On the product pages, e.g All Products, I'd move the products as high up as possible on the page. The text that appears below the page title is great, if a little long, but is less important than the actual products.

1 Like
Excursionist
23 0 3

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my store. I will try implementing some of your ideas! Thanks again.

0 Likes