I have launched a new store and would love feedback for higher conversion

PrashantSharma
1 0 0

Hi,

Wanting to increase my store traffic and conversion. Would love to hear about the overall flow of the website and ease of checking out. Are there any improvements that you guys recommend. 

Store Link - www.rangreli.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @PrashantSharmaSachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- On the homepage, display the collections after the slider images and not at the end. 

- Add a call to action button here.

Screenshot - 2021-03-08T120006.413.png

- Make these call-to-action buttons more attractive. Use some color for the call to action button. 

Screenshot - 2021-03-08T120054.256.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors and builds the brand's credibility.

Make your store engaging and interactive. Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store:

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.