I have many visits but few dollars

Solved
Sporteducated
Tourist
5 0 0
Good morning everyone I just opened my store of Italian sports video courses, what do you think?

I have a lot of visitors but I can't find people to help me climb Thanks in advance

Store Name: www.shop.sporteducated.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 473

Dear Sporteducated,

Congratulations on your store!

Found following error while searching your store http://www.shop.sporteducated.com/

sporterror.png

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Sporteducated, the site can't be reached. Please check the URL you have shared.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Sporteducated
Tourist
5 0 0

Sorry, There are a corret link https://shop.sporteducated.com/

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hello @Sporteducated, here are a few suggestions:

- You can add a section of recommended courses on the homepage.

- Add reviews on homepage & product page.

- Why someone should buy these courses from you. How the courses will benefit the customers! Write a few convincing lines. Refer to some course websites.

- Add an engaging video. 

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Why don't you try using an exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Sporteducated 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1.Home Page

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Course 3.jpg

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page. I can see CTA is missing out from your featured collection as well 

Course 4.jpg

Featured products

You can feature your standout products with special images or videos and CTA to optimize your home page and increase conversion 

Chat box and Testimonials

can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

2.Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots or video will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Course.jpg

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Course 2.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Ali-92
Trailblazer
130 9 47

Hi @Sporteducated 

Just had a look at your store. Here are some of the suggestions that might help:

* The homepage seems quite short in length. Try to take maximum advantage of your homepage because it creates the first impression among the eyes of the target audience. For example, a Video section below the products, Products catalog, recommended products, some customer testimonials, etc. 

* If you are gaining a lot of traffic on your store then try to turn it into your advantage. Show this live traffic on your products to the potential audience. This will create a kind of social proof and will boost potential buyers' confidence and ultimately it will help in getting some conversions. You can do this by integrating Traffcily app by Care Cart.

* Your social profiles are not clickable on the footer. Please check those

Ali-92_0-1608112258161.png

*Are you tracking your abandoned carts? It is recommended to check how much of your traffic has been abandoning your cart and then you must have a strategy to retarget those lost customers. I can recommend you Abandoned Cart Recovery email app by Care Cart. With this, you can retarget your lost customers through email campaigns and web push notifications.

* I would suggest replacing your caption with the one that creates the most impact in terms of the customer value that your customer will get after taking these courses.

Ali-92_1-1608112584827.png

* Once you start getting some sales, it is highly recommended to show those recent sales notifications to your potential audience. This will help in establishing your social proof. You can try the Sales Pop up app to implement this feature.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart