Good morning everyone I just opened my store of Italian sports video courses, what do you think?
I have a lot of visitors but I can't find people to help me climb Thanks in advance
Store Name: www.shop.sporteducated.com
Solved! Go to the solution
Hello @Sporteducated, the site can't be reached. Please check the URL you have shared.
Hello @Sporteducated, here are a few suggestions:
- You can add a section of recommended courses on the homepage.
- Add reviews on homepage & product page.
- Why someone should buy these courses from you. How the courses will benefit the customers! Write a few convincing lines. Refer to some course websites.
- Add an engaging video.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Why don't you try using an exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is an accepted solution.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps
The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page. I can see CTA is missing out from your featured collection as well
You can feature your standout products with special images or videos and CTA to optimize your home page and increase conversion
Chat box and Testimonials
can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.
Invest in bespoke imagery
More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots or video will be game changer in conversion rate optimization
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.
Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
Use block text and bullet point
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Just had a look at your store. Here are some of the suggestions that might help:
* The homepage seems quite short in length. Try to take maximum advantage of your homepage because it creates the first impression among the eyes of the target audience. For example, a Video section below the products, Products catalog, recommended products, some customer testimonials, etc.
* If you are gaining a lot of traffic on your store then try to turn it into your advantage. Show this live traffic on your products to the potential audience. This will create a kind of social proof and will boost potential buyers' confidence and ultimately it will help in getting some conversions. You can do this by integrating Traffcily app by Care Cart.
* Your social profiles are not clickable on the footer. Please check those
*Are you tracking your abandoned carts? It is recommended to check how much of your traffic has been abandoning your cart and then you must have a strategy to retarget those lost customers. I can recommend you Abandoned Cart Recovery email app by Care Cart. With this, you can retarget your lost customers through email campaigns and web push notifications.
* I would suggest replacing your caption with the one that creates the most impact in terms of the customer value that your customer will get after taking these courses.
* Once you start getting some sales, it is highly recommended to show those recent sales notifications to your potential audience. This will help in establishing your social proof. You can try the Sales Pop up app to implement this feature.