I have seen it work plenty times but somehow I am not getting sales?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have seen my goods being sold by numerous people who are doing very well.

I even drew a lot of inspiration for the website and social media pages from already established stores but somehow I cannot get sales. I am getting traffic but a lot of the time, people don't even make it to the checkout page and if they do, they abandon cart. I even offered free shipping for the month with no sales from that either and abandoned cart emails are also not working.

Please advise what I am doing wrong and what I can do differently or is it too early to tell? Shop has been running for just under 2 weeks.

Thank you

www.globox.co.za 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @GLO19

Have seen your store and I have some suggestions to help you improve. 

- The most important problem is your homepage. I cannot see my sections that show your problems. And this is a big mistake. 

I think your homepage should be designed according to this list:

+ Announcement bar 

+ Banners with your messages and CTA buttons. 

+ What is a Glo Box?

+ Only one section shows the key features of your products. (Now you're having two) 

+ The section that shows your product. Only one should be great. 

+ Reviews section

+ Instagram gallery

Have seen your Instagram account and it has much content and product photos, so I think you can have an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable gallery with ease. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky add to cart

- You can consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @GLO19, You should run paid ads, it helps in bringing traffic to the store & make your store engaging to convert the traffic into paying customers. Here are some suggestions:-

- On the homepage add the product with the 'Add to Cart' button, product description. Add an engaging video of the product on the homepage to tell customers about the use of the product. 

- Display the image of the product with the use of it. Image with the product in the mini-fridge. Display images of the mini-fridge kept in the places where it can be kept. How will it look! 

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Hope this helps!

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @GLO19,

Good job on checking out other established stores and taking inspiration from them, it's something we recommend.

With a product like this, SEO is key. Right now you have it named GLO BOX and from the picture, I couldn't tell what it is initially. Perhaps a lot of the clicks are people trying to figure out what it is. In your product title and description, use the word "makeup fridge" or "skincare fridge" instead. Getting your SEO done properly is so important! We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

My only other thought as to why people would abandon cart is the fact that it is a pre-order product. Normally if people are interested in something, they usually want to have it as quickly as possible.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @GLO19 !

Add a favicon

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Change the theme of the store - https://pixelunion.net/collections/shopify-themes.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes