I have this e-shop. What do you think about it? www.postcardsmarket.com

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 0

No idea about coding, but I added some suggestions from Shopify Community. A bug thank you for people who helped. Now I am going into my 2nd year on Shopify, and considering with woo commerce, I am thrilled!

Can you point any suggestion to improve customer experience?

Like in real life, we must work every day to keep it updated and offer best experience, therefore any professional oppinion will be highly appreciated!   Thank you! 

https://postcardsmarket.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 0

* a big THANK YOU not a "bug"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @MihneaRaducu,

You've done a great job so far. After looking through your website, I have a few suggestions.

When I take a look at your product SEO (I looked at this product for my example), this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

postcards-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. You don't have much there to copy so it currently just shows the size of the card. Getting your SEO done properly is so important! We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

The next thing I would point out is I liked that you had a FAQ section that covered all of the questions I would be asking. The one question I focused in on (because it's the question I would be asking) is how long would shipping take. 

postcards-ship2.png

The shipping time (outside of Europe) will be a big deterrent to a lot of people. Your shipping time within Europe is completely reasonable, if I were you I'd focus on Europe and if I did well, THEN I would expand into other countries and perhaps have a facility or a person within another country who could ship for me in order to improve that shipping time.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @MihneaRaducu, the store looks good! Great work! Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add testimonials on the homepage.

- After the header menu, display a banner image or slider image with a Call to Action button on it.

- The popup that's coming up, make it to appear smaller in size as it can't be seen at one glance. We have to scroll to see the popup. 

- Add a loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
29 1 6

Hello @MihneaRaducu, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that your store doesn't any meta description. I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which is good. But you might want to work on the products which don't have any meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @MihneaRaducu !

Very interesting design of the logo - I like it.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like