I have traffic and NO sale

csantos2020
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello, could you give your opinion about my store? I am running ads and trying to keep my store updated everyday with new products and promos but still not a single sale. I have it open since April, 2020 I got +1000 sessions in my store. What’s wrong with my store ? Please give me a feedback it would be very appreciated.

my online store: https://vitrineefashion.com

Thank you,

0 Likes
csantos2020
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for your feedback. 

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Vitrinee Fashion, 

The store looks quite "well-maintained and unique". Just look into the below mentioned tips for improving store sales rate:

• Shift the "header menu" to the center for a well defined header arrangement.
  • The addition of images to the "About Us" section would make it look more expressive.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
csantos2020
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for your feedback. 

0 Likes
m555zma
Tourist
13 0 2

omg.. Your store looks amazing.  It makes my store look like childsplay (check out my store here: https://ledsmartpods.com)

I got my first sale in 2 days, even though my store looks very basic compared to yours (I still have had only 1 sale btw)

Before I decided on a product, I did extensive product research to ensure my product sells on places like ebay on Amazon. Did you do product research?

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @csantos2020 !

OMG, i love your shop, it is very girly and colourful! The palette of the colours are very warm and "comfy" for the eyes.

1. I suggest to you add some images to your "About us" page. It is kind of boring to read just plain text. As you have a fashion store, it should be visually very eye-catchy.

2. Add review page  to your product pages - whenever i want to purchase something online, I often go through reviews, as it is very important to get  trusted feedback.

3.Add wishlist -  it will improve user experience on your site. People (especially women) love to check some items online and just to check what they can buy. At this time, they can add it to wishlist, and even if they forget about it, you will send to them automated email notification, and remind that their loved item is soon will be out of stock. It is a nice way to push customers to avoid abondonment purchases.

4. Since you have instagram account - you can add instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

5. I have checked, on your site, the user can login only using email. Why don't you add social login function.  With just one click, user will login by using any social media account - fast and very user-friendly shopping experience.

I love that you have a lot of products, so customer can have variety of choices. And, we all know that women just love to do online shopping, and share cool items with BFFs. So why don't  you try referral program -  give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Hopefully, my feedback will help to your store!

Perconally, I like some items on your store. So summerish and girly :)

Btw, if you really want to apply all these features, try  app   Growave - with this one app you can add Reviews, Social Login, Wishlists, Loyalty and Rewards, Q&A, Refferal program and etc.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hello @csantos2020 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hello @csantos2020 

Your store looks really good - from a design point of view I think you've done a great job. The navigation is smooth and the focus is on the products. 

I can understand that no sales can be a cause of frustration. So I have a couple of suggestions based on my research. Sharing them below. 

1. Check the source of your traffic. If you're getting a lot of traffic from your ads but that is not converting to sales - you might want to relook this. You can check what are the other methods of publicising your store - this could be in the form of partnering with some other stores/blog writers or simply reaching to out people organically. Once you have traffic that is genuinely interested in buying, you will start seeing more sales as well. So do analyse this.
  2. You could check your price range as well. Compare it with competitive stores. Are they offering similar designs for a lower price? If yes, you will have to understand what is the unique feature of your products - this could be exclusive designs, handwork or even sustainable production of your products. You should then highlight these on your store so that your shoppers know what they would be paying for.
  3. Getting reviews and testimonials is very important - so try to get these as soon as possible. Testimonials from people who love your brand will add credibility to your beautiful products and the service. 
  4. You have some products on sale and there are a bunch of them which are your featured/new arrival products. You can consider highlighting them with labels like the On Sale label you're using. Something like this might look good in your store but you can always check out more styles here.

DFB8AE8E-A915-4428-9EEB-C3FB2FF694C5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

0 Likes