I have traffic, but 0 sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, I'm trying this dropshipping business and I'm just not getting any sales, my sessions are gonna be 1000 very soon. Can you check out my store and tell me what's wrong with it.

URL: 4queensskincare.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Belekas 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page

The menu bar is so hard to see. I couldn’t notice at first

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Screenshot of 4QueensSkinCare.jpg

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Favicon

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Promotion

should be announced right from the moment visitors enter to your page. A popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale.

There are no on home page. You should add featured products and  a buy button should be add on every single product.

Chat and Testimonial 

Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

Screenshot of 4QueensSkinCare (1).jpg

2. Product Page

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Screenshot of Green Jade Roller – 4QueensSkinCare.jpg

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

seeding 4.jpg

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Cross-sell part is missing on your product page.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted

Hey @Belekas,

So sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. 

Here is my perspective as a first time visitor to your store:

screencapture-4queensskincare-2020-11-18-10_21_43.png

The top image feels way too big, it takes up my entire screen (desktop) and the photos are blurry.  Photo blur usually comes down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image.

The homepage doesn't seem to be serving you well, it just seems unnecessary, you've got a shop link, large photos and an About Us section. If you don't really want to have a homepage, I'd suggest picking a landing page theme but if you want to stick with what you have, I think there is more that could be added to serve your customers better. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. Those are the kinds of things you'd want to include on your homepage, as well as clearly defining what you sell. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO but you can edit it. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. If I look at the SEO of this product:

4queen-meta.png

It's titled "Green Jade Roller", someone searching for your type of product would be using words like "skin roller" or "face roller". We’ve created a video where we walk you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

My last piece of advice is to get on social media. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

Hello @Belekas, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that you don't have a favicon and also the footer is very huge, the homepage looks very short it has no featured items nor customer testimonials, I hope you'll fix them soon. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging, introduce some offers. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 259

Hello @Belekas, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions:

- You can add an engaging video of the product in the store.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation