I just launched my site last week, and I'd like some feedback.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I just launched my own plastic-free shop, where I will be selling handmade items that are alternatives to single-use plastic. I currently only have one collection of items so far, but I just wanted to get some feedback on the page. Mostly about how the homepage flows, and if I should be adding anything else to the site?

http://simply-with-care.com

Thanks!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @simplywithcare

Great product, you have great potential here! 

I checked out your store and product SEO, by default, Shopify will pull your product description and use that as your SEO:

simply-meta.png

You have a very cool niche product so you are going to need to do some SEO work to make sure you are reaching your intended audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We show you how to do this in our video:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
717 16 199

Hi @simplywithcare !

Change your logo, or make it bigger - now it is not so visible. 

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @simplywithcare, the store looks good! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions:-

- Display collection in your store. Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. Add privacy, shipping, return, or exchange policy. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these customer engagement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes