I just launched my store a few hours ago using Facebook ads but didn't get any sales yet.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey guys! I launched my store a few hours ago. I used Facebook and Instagram ads and am planning on working with Instagram influencers soon. I haven't had any sales yet. Is that normal? 

Also, can you please take a look at my store and give me feedback? It's www.coraldoe.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

Hi Tuba! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Well done on launching your online business - that's exciting! Yes, it's completely normal to have no sales in the first few hours. Unless you advertise very aggressively and go for an organic growth, you may see slow progress. I might even say, it's normal for new stores to have no sales in the first days, weeks, and even months. Make sure you have an alternative funding source in the beginning, and simply work hard till the sales become regular. 

Your store and your products look wonderful - so it's just a matter of time to start seeing those sales :)

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you so much for your reply!! I'll keep working till I reach my goals :) 

0 Likes