I just launched my store thatopspot.com

Thatopspot
3 0 1

Really looking for feedback on to why I'm not getting sales 

0 Likes

Hello @Thatopspot ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You have less collections, You can add more collections. Than visitors spare more time, They may decide to purchase the product.
And you can add mail that looks trustfully, Which one you have added on "Refund Policy" page that looks like spammer mail.
Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.
Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.
Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.
Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.
Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Furthermore, If you are interested to increase your products list Try Dropshipmate App.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @Thatopspot,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-thatopspot-2021-06-22-09_44_07.png

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 12 11

Hi @Thatopspot!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Congratulations launching your store! I have a had look around your store and I have the following areas where an opportunity for growth or improvement might be applied:

1. Right now, I am not able to scroll down beyond the header of your store. There seems to be a glitch that keeps pulling me back to the top of the page when I try to navigate downwards. Have you recently edited code, or added/removed any apps? This could be causing the issue. I would advise as a first line of troubleshooting to try rolling your store's theme back to a time before you made any recent edits to see if this fixes the problem. Having a store be easy to navigate is essential to ensure customers are able to shop easily. 
  2. I notice your store does not currently have an "About Us" page - this is a great way to build trust with your customers, it is something I always looks for in a store! It is an opportunity to shared who you are and why customers should buy from you. I have this useful guide, including templates here
  3. Having your store policies, such as shipping policy or returns policy, clearly posted on your store is  really good idea. Again this helps to build trust between you and your customers, and it can also be a legal requirement for some platforms such as Facebook. I have this useful Store policy generator tool which makes creating these policies really simple. 

As for increasing traffic and sales to your store - can you please outline for me your current marketing strategy? I would recommend reading over this blog post: "Need Traffic? Here's How to Get Visitors to a New Website (Even If You Don't Know Where to Begin)" as it gives a fantastic foundation to build an excellent upon. 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes