This is an accepted solution.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the site and there are some great aspects, and some areas I have suggestions for:
What market research did you conduct to establish a demand for these products? Did that research indicate who your target audience is? Did you construct marketing personas based on that research?
You mention that you ran an ad campaign, who were you targeting specfically?
Hi @DSIN welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Hello @DSIN ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.