I just started, I am getting some traffic but no sales and very few likes.

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

www.goodlife.com.co

This is my store

I just placed my ad about 10 days ago, I have traffic but there were no sales, very few likes. Please advise what I should be doing. 

What changes do I need to make?

All help and guidance is appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the site and there are some great aspects, and some areas I have suggestions for: 

• Your navigation should include the different departments that you have on your store i.e. shapewear, yoga, domestic, etc, in order to assist customer's with browsing.
  • Your banner images appear to be cut off in parts. I'd suggest creating images specifically to fit those containers. Having this not showing the full person's face doesn't look professional. 
  • You have quite a few departments on the site, but what is the focus? What is the golden product that anchors the store? Your 'mission statement' isn't obvious, and you should communicate this on the landing page. 
  • Your About Us isn't very detailed, and you mention something about charitable donations and environemntally friendly manufacturing, but there are no specifics.
  • Some images are quite pixelated.
  • Have you considered in-house photogrpahy, rather than relying on stock photos? 

What market research did you conduct to establish a demand for these products? Did that research indicate who your target audience is? Did you construct marketing personas based on that research? 

You mention that you ran an ad campaign, who were you targeting specfically? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 61

Hi @DSIN  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging  audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @DSIN ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi,
Thank you very much, appreciate the help.

Devleena

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Hi,
Thank you very much for your suggestions, really helpful.
How will I find SEO related keywords that you mentioned?
How do I add the blog page?
Thank you
Best Regards,
Devleena
0 Likes