I just started by business but I’m not making any sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have tried everything I could think of. Facebook ads, Instagram ads, twitter, but I have only made two sales which have come from friends in the last 2 months. I have made specific  funnels for a target audience but still no sales. I keep a nice clean Instagram and it shows the prices on the items now. I made sure to put up my Polices to build trust but I’m still not making sales. I also downloaded apps to track my guests on my page. Please help me.

This is my store: https://kianasapparel.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Lashaune 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

1. Home page

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1.1 Invest in high-quality image

When customers visit your home page for the first time, they will see the banner first which is showing your store's product, but the image banner has low quality, this is not good for customer's feelings. 

1.2 Add a headline

These product images are good in quality but I recommend you should a headline for them, for example, "Featured products", etc

Kiana's Apparel – Kiana's Apparel 2020-10-30 17-05-14.png

1.3 Add collection images

I recommend you should add collection images to make more professional. Showing only text won't encourage customers to take action strongly

Kiana's Apparel – Kiana's Apparel 2020-10-30 17-08-09.png

1.4 Add featured images for the blog posts

Kiana's Apparel – Kiana's Apparel 2020-10-30 17-17-25.png

1.5 Add more customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop!

I see that you have only 1 review so I recommend you can add more. You can check the available testimonial element here, just drag and drop it and you can edit as you want. 

So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page.

1.6 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://kianasapparel.com/collections/tops/products/aura

You can consult my template product page layout here https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/jewelleri

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @Lashaune, here is my honest opinion & some tips to improve the store and increasing the conversions:

You need to make your store professional and engaging to make people purchase from you. Create a collection you have. Add a wide range of products. 

On the homepage display collection- product recommendation(new arrivals, bestsellers, recently viewed, hot deals)- testimonials- blog section (as displayed currently)- Instagram feed

Change the layout of the product page. It doesn't look nice. Set your product page like this as shown below. 

3-template-of-product-1024x554.png

Add some marketing tools & customer engagement tools in your store to capture visitors & convert them into paying customers:

• Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Lashaune,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

Clothing and accessories are a very saturated market which makes it extremely hard to rank for. I would recommend niching down, find out what is currently trending in clothing/accessories and focus on selling that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this trend. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is.

After you've niched down, I recommend changing your theme which I know is a big deal, but I believe it is necessary. This theme works well on mobile devices but it is very hard to navigate on desktop. You can't see the price of your products until you hover over. Navigating the store is also very difficult. On desktop devices the eye is trained to look for that navigation bar, your navigation is hidden in the corner. 

kiana-menu.png

Additionally, on the individual products page, the image is so big that it takes up my entire screen. I can't see a price, a description or the add to cart button unless I scroll down. This is not good, you want to make the purchasing process as simple and quick as possible for your customers.

kiana-product.png

My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
763 17 218

Hi @Lashaune !

Change your hero banner image - choose the high-resolution image , that will convey a message about your brand.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes