Hey Artigiano Store,
A store logo without the presence of the "store name" is incomplete and does not hold any significance. Hence, your store logo should contain the word "Artigiano" in it to make it significant. Other significant improvements to be done are as follows:
Wish the luck favors you always! All the best.
There are some serious design problem on your store. I think you need to fix them before thinking about optimization.
1. The search bar and the Shopping cart button are stuck with each other. There needs to be a space between the two elements, especially when you are using the same colors for them.
2. The navigation menu: The category "Watches Woman" is in the second row and aligned left, creating an impression that it is pushed down because there's not enough space.
Solution: Either reduce the size of the text to make all categories in-line, or increase the width of the row.
3. What's the meaning of this text? "the craftsman is now 3.0". It's meaningless to a new visitor like me.
Remove misleading links
The "Other categories" link is directing users to exactly the same categories as shown on the page. This is needlessly confuse users. If you plan to add more categories, either do it now or remove the link until you actually have more categories to show.
2. Fine-tune your header and footer
Though there are too much unused space on the right hand, the two text columns are two narrow, which is increasing the height of the column. You can totally make the columns wider to reduce the height.
I suggest you take a look at the basic themes like "Debut" or "Brooklyn". They give you the structure of a homepage, at least the spacing between elements to leverage the spaces.
If you have more questions about store designs and UX, feel free to ask me in this topic:
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.
2. Create a unique logo.
3. Slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
4. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 46/100 which is very poor.
6. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
9. You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience.
10. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page.
11. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
12. Optimize your store for SEO
13. Use silo structure menu
14. Add slider with CTA at Home page
15. Add Testimonials
16. Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
Hey @ArtigianoStore, you have a wonderful collection. Here are some more suggestions to make your store better and get more conversions:-
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
-Newsletter sign up box
2. In the footer menu, add policies like privacy, shipping, returns and refund policy.
Some marketing tools that you need to add in your store which will help you to increase conversions by engaging your customers:-
- Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
To implement these marketing tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|