I kindly ask for advice on how to improve the appearance of my site

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have just created, and I am developing this site, I would like to hope in the meantime what do you think .. do you inspire? artigianostore.it 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Artigiano Store,

A store logo without the presence of the "store name" is incomplete and does not hold any significance. Hence, your store logo should contain the word "Artigiano" in it to make it significant. Other significant improvements to be done are as follows:

1. Remove "Shopping directly to your home" from the store header and place your "newly created logo" there.
  2. There is a lot of "empty space" below the products on the "collection page".
  3. "Health and Beauty" should also be included in the header main menu.
  4. "Facebook is the largest online platform in the world where you can connect with your market and audience".Apart from it, add Instagram, Twitter and Linked In to the site footer as well as they are a great source of advertising as well.
  5. "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  6. Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends today! shopping directly to your home offer" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  7. Both "Featured items" and "New Arrivals" add to the overall site popularity.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the luck favors you always! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ArtigianoStore,

There are some serious design problem on your store. I think you need to fix them before thinking about optimization.

1. The search bar and the Shopping cart button are stuck with each other. There needs to be a space between the two elements, especially when you are using the same colors for them.

2. The navigation menu: The category "Watches Woman" is in the second row and aligned left, creating an impression that it is pushed down because there's not enough space.

Solution: Either reduce the size of the text to make all categories in-line, or increase the width of the row.

3. What's the meaning of this text? "the craftsman is now 3.0". It's meaningless to a new visitor like me.

07:04-05.png

Remove misleading links

The "Other categories" link is directing users to exactly the same categories as shown on the page. This is needlessly confuse users. If you plan to add more categories, either do it now or remove the link until you actually have more categories to show.

07:04-06.png

2. Fine-tune your header and footer

Though there are too much unused space on the right hand,  the two text columns are two narrow, which is increasing the height of the column. You can totally make the columns wider to reduce the height.

07:04-07.png

I suggest you take a look at the basic themes like "Debut" or "Brooklyn". They give you the structure of a homepage, at least the spacing between elements to leverage the spaces. 

If you have more questions about store designs and UX, feel free to ask me in this topic:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Dear ArtigianoStore,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.

2. Create a unique logo.

3. Slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header 

4. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 46/100 which is very poor.

arginatorspeed.png

5. Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, Terms of Of Services Missing -You can use Shopify's Default Privacy Policy, Refund Policy and then change as per your business nature.

6. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

9. You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience.

10. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale  that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page.

11. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

12. Optimize your store for SEO

13. Use silo structure menu

14. Add slider with CTA at Home page

15. Add Testimonials

16. Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @ArtigianoStore, you have a wonderful collection. Here are some more suggestions to make your store better and get more conversions:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram feed

2. In the footer menu, add policies like privacy, shipping, returns and refund policy.

Some marketing tools that you need to add in your store which will help you to increase conversions by engaging your customers:-

- Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

To implement these marketing tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes