I launched a store and no sale

Hlee686
11 0 0

I launched a store and it has been 4 days with 3 add-to-cart and zero sale.

When customers click on my facebook ad, it directs to my shop now page (https://funkyfish.store/products/flawless-makeup-brush%E2%84%A2)

Please take a look and let me know

Thank you

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2803 175 470

Dear @Hlee686 

Hope the following suggestions will help you for https://funkyfish.store/products/flawless-makeup-brush%E2%84%A2

• Remove "tm" trade mark in URL
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve Social Proof
  • Add trust badge
  • Add social profiles
  • Improve store speed for mobile

flukspeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• After doing the above things run FB ads at least for 1month in the lowest budget and optimize the ads after 1 month
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @Hlee686This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and branding is well done. Here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage 'Shop Now'.

AiTrillion_0-1623499429742.png

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add Web Push Notifications. They are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, feel free to email at support@aitrillion.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @Hlee686,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes