I’ll get a little over 100 site visitors on my page, but 0 conversions and maybe 1 add to carts

Yosefalrobei
1 0 0

I’ve had my side for about 5 days now which I know isn’t very long, but I’ve had over 450 visitors and 1 add to cart and 0 conversions. 

I’ve had advertisements up and they have gotten me a lot of clicks but no conversion, so I’m assuming it has to do with either my page or my product I’m not sure what it is, would anyone be able to give me advise or an opinion? 

Site: https://yourspremiumearbuds.com/

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 73 139

Hi @Yosefalrobei 

Hope you're having a great day!

Useful resources:

Driving Traffic but No Sales? Here's How to Diagnose and Improve Your Store

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @YosefalrobeiThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- In the footer add a separate page of shipping policy and about us.

- In the header menu, add the 'Shop Wireless Earbuds' option. Also, make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action and redirect them to the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1626243215410.png

- Being a single product store you should add a video of the product displaying its benefits. This will attract customers coming to your store. 

- Add a call to action button here on the homepage as shown in the below screenshots.

AiTrillion_1-1626246427339.pngAiTrillion_2-1626246526909.png

- Tools that you need to add to your store that will help you to drive conversions and customer engagement in your store:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
  • Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To increase sales you can check out this article: How to Increase sales on your Shopify Store? 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes