I’ve had my side for about 5 days now which I know isn’t very long, but I’ve had over 450 visitors and 1 add to cart and 0 conversions.
I’ve had advertisements up and they have gotten me a lot of clicks but no conversion, so I’m assuming it has to do with either my page or my product I’m not sure what it is, would anyone be able to give me advise or an opinion?
Hope you're having a great day!
- In the footer add a separate page of shipping policy and about us.
- In the header menu, add the 'Shop Wireless Earbuds' option. Also, make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action and redirect them to the product page.
- Being a single product store you should add a video of the product displaying its benefits. This will attract customers coming to your store.
- Add a call to action button here on the homepage as shown in the below screenshots.
- Tools that you need to add to your store that will help you to drive conversions and customer engagement in your store:
To increase sales you can check out this article: How to Increase sales on your Shopify Store?
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.