I'm a beginner and would like to receive feedback from my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello. I'm Deni and I'm debuting my store this week .. www.multifuncionalstore.com It has been running for 4 days and there have been over 1000 visits, just 14 Start Purchases and 4 Sales. Do you think it's too bad? Where can I improve? I thank the attention.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Deni 

I'm guessing the reason you got those 4 sales is because you put a lot of effort into the product pages and that's great. 

Traffic 

Might be the wrong audience you're targeting. Others on this forum might be able to help you with this as I only specialize in organic marketing. If you want me to put you in touch with people I know reach out. 

Tracking 

It might be a good idea to download some heat mapping software like LUCKY ORANGE into your website. This will allow you to view in video form what visitors are doing on your website. 

4 Days 

So far you're of to a good start. Most people could only dream of getting sales in the first week of launch. That's awesome. 

Connection 

I feel like you have the opportunity to really connect with your visitors through a about page and blogs. Personally I have made stacks of sales because of this and life long friends also. Just something to keep in mind. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 109 315

Dear Deni-Br,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Abandoned cart notification
6. Do retargeting

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, I have reviewed your store. Here's the thing; Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. It's all about sending the right message to the right people and at the right time and to the right destination that is your website. Now if that destination (website) fails to deliver? What if that destination isn't congruent with the promise in your ads?

This creates a bad experience, right? And Bad experience= No sales. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? You should try giving Loyalty Points to customers when they visit your store or when they make a purchase or when they leave a review. I see that you have a lot of reviews on your store so why don't you give your customers loyalty points when they leave a review on your store. This will double up your sales.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Multifuncionalstore,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 3 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://multifuncionalstore.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes