I'm doing something wrong??? High traffic - No sales!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello guys!

I'm running ads on Facebook, Instagram, influencers there is a lot of people that might be interested in my products

I did offer for earrings 50% off.

I really don't understand why.

I tried to make the site very trustful and something just not working. 

if someone can tell me what is wrong I'll be very grateful!

URLs:

Site: www.realtimejewelry.com

50% OFF Earrings :

https://www.realtimejewelry.com/products/gold-silver-rectangle-rhinestone-drop-earrings-jewelry

facebook ad.jpg

Thank you very much !!

Eddi

0 Likes
Tourist
9 1 1

Hi,

It's really hard to tell what might be going on without diving into your data. You should look at Google Analytics, Facebook Ads reporting and a tool like Hotjar to try and see where people are falling off. Are they adding to cart? Is there a high bounce rate? You need to know where to focus before spending time and money on optimization. 

Here's a couple of high level points to get you started: 

1) Targeting - Are you targeting the right customer segment? What makes you think your targeted group would want this specific style of jewellery? I don't see any ad variations in your FB Ads so not sure if you're testing segments and/or copy and content but you need to do this to be profitable.

2) Pricing - I think your pricing depending on your targeting can actually be a deterrent. People sometimes equate quality to price and seeing a product that's 50% off and in-expensive can give them an impression that it might be poor quality (even if it's not). If you're going to give 50% off, I'd use a coupon code instead so psychologically people feel they are getting a targeted "deal" as opposed to the product being on clearance.  

3) Social Proof - It's fantastic that you have global reviews but I think again depending on your targeting this can throw people off. For example, if I'm in the US and I see some reviews from Russia, Korea, etc. that might not a great thing as I want to know what other people in the US think. Also, the fact that the reviews aren't in their native languages seems a bit off and can make people question if their legit (even if they are). 

Hope that helps a little. 

Jason

0 Likes

Your homepage is great and you have cleaned it up since the last time I gave feedback. The big issue that stands in your way is two fold:

1. Making it easier to tell you have more then one product image on your product page. This does not jump out at me on my Macbook Pro

2. The bigger issue is the layout and design of your product page is a mess. It does not say professional like your homepage does. You have massive text, to much text is bolded. I would seriously consider redoing the layout and design of your product pages if you want to drive sales.

Now on to your traffic problem. Influencers don't drive sales and is a waste of money for most brands. Even with a good CTR or tons of Facebook/IG traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your targeted product landing page

4. Use remarketing

5. Target Custom affinity audience

There are other areas you need to work

Get More Expert Guidance Here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes