I’m getting about 60 views per day and no sales

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi! I just opened my store 3 days ago and am not experiencing good traffic. I know I have to be patient with this but I’m wondering if there’s anything I should change to get my first sale and many more after hopefully.

HearthHomeOasis.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi!

After having a quick look through your website and products, one thing that really stood out to me was that quite a few of your stock images are rather low quality. This gives an unprofessional look and can drive customers away thinking it's a scam or not reliable. Now I'm quite new to this myself so take my advice as you will, but I'd also recommend having a look at some other lifestyle pages and take bits and bobs from them in different areas e.g how they format their headlines (lower case/upper case/capitals), what sales driving they're doing and the types of images they show (they need to be relevant)

Those are the major things I can comment on at least. The only other thing I'd think about is are you marketing to the right people? and is your SEO bringing in organic traffic?

Hope this helps in some form or another!

Jordi.

edit: Also, it's not about being patient. You should always be looking to improve your store. Never stop learning and looking for ways to improve your site and your knowledge of e-commerce.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
145 13 68

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @HearthHomeOasis , welcome to Shopify family,

I have checked your website, and it seems pretty neat. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks

1. Do add Shipping and Return Policies at the bottom of your store page. This will help in safeguarding trust of your customers.

2. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

3. The main banner (header banner) at homepage is blurred, please use a high quality image.

4. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

5. I noticed that some of your products do not have any product description. Please do add, this will be needed for improving conversions

6. I like the fact that you have a Lifestyle page, you can add more content to this. Invite customers to be part of your community. Revamp this page and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will help you to boost traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

7. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Having more graphic stickers rather than tags will stand out and grab customers attention faster. (Attaching one of your product images with sticker for reference)
dinner set.png
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Dear HearthHomeOasis,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

heartthhspeed.png

• Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Social Media Link - Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you so much for your feedback! Is there any way you can help me with your suggestions. I’m not good at coding.
0 Likes