I’m getting less than 20 views per day and no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys I’ve been on Shopify for almost a year and my sale/traffic have been overall very low. I know I have rich content and marketable products but I have been struggling with little to none conversion rates. I’ve paid for a Seo, press release and also blog post still my products are having a hard time selling. I sell high quality Giclee prints on canvas and I hAce a wide selection of paintings I made myself that I sell. Can any one help me improve my conversion rate to at least 10 sales a week?

Thank you. 

scott b

Www.finearts91.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1858 34 214

Hello,

I had look into your website. I observed few things on your site, I hope those are helpful for you website.

-> You can regularly promote your products through social media.
-> You can add testimonials and tweaking price points and coupon codes, It helps for increasing of your conversion rate.
-> You can increase your store blog posts, I mean you can regularly post your blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Fineart91 

First of all, let me conf=gratulate you on your store, really adore the art you have displayed. I do see the sales problem that you are facing in your store. I do feel it because of the interactive methods on your site. the site feels a little unfinished and the UI feels dated, I feel it does not draw enough attention to your customers or catches enough attention to make them be on your page to view enough products. I'm from a graphics background and I feel I can give you some suggestions on improving the visual appeal of your stores and which in turn and increase the traffic to your website and also increase sales.

1. I would suggest changing the UI to a better some, by adding a better landing page, because that's what the user would come and see first on your store link and catches the attention more. the landing page is lacking a good big picture and more of a carousel of offers that you have provided on the site. also, add a good navigation system, your store really lacking the interaction between the user and the store and I would suggest a complete UI change as it lacks the design of an art store. 

2. categorization is very important for a product selling site, especially when it has a lot of types of products like yours, suggest adding a category option and filters for better navigation through the pages and the product catalog page. maybe you could categories the type of art and maybe add filters for artists.

3. Add a blog page o talk about your site, also a testimonial page to show experiences of users on your page builds the trust factor and makes users buy more from your site and also off a good trusted transaction page for the buy orders with shipping. Add an FAQ page which is very important to help customers know more about your page. 

4. Product labels can help in making better understanding to the customer regarding your products and can also increase in sales, ill leave the link below of an app that can help you out with that.

Take care 

Stay Safe 

Zabu

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 432

Hey Fine Arts  91,

Below listed points would help in optimizing your store:

• A "search bar" should be added on the top right of the header for better site navigation.
  • "Cart" and "Login" should also be placed on the top header right for ease of customer access.
  • "Professional Hero Banner" is desirable beside the dropdown for a decent site view.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope you get the desired store sales rate.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes