Hey guys I’ve been on Shopify for almost a year and my sale/traffic have been overall very low. I know I have rich content and marketable products but I have been struggling with little to none conversion rates. I’ve paid for a Seo, press release and also blog post still my products are having a hard time selling. I sell high quality Giclee prints on canvas and I hAce a wide selection of paintings I made myself that I sell. Can any one help me improve my conversion rate to at least 10 sales a week?
I had look into your website. I observed few things on your site, I hope those are helpful for you website.
-> You can regularly promote your products through social media.
-> You can add testimonials and tweaking price points and coupon codes, It helps for increasing of your conversion rate.
-> You can increase your store blog posts, I mean you can regularly post your blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations
First of all, let me conf=gratulate you on your store, really adore the art you have displayed. I do see the sales problem that you are facing in your store. I do feel it because of the interactive methods on your site. the site feels a little unfinished and the UI feels dated, I feel it does not draw enough attention to your customers or catches enough attention to make them be on your page to view enough products. I'm from a graphics background and I feel I can give you some suggestions on improving the visual appeal of your stores and which in turn and increase the traffic to your website and also increase sales.
1. I would suggest changing the UI to a better some, by adding a better landing page, because that's what the user would come and see first on your store link and catches the attention more. the landing page is lacking a good big picture and more of a carousel of offers that you have provided on the site. also, add a good navigation system, your store really lacking the interaction between the user and the store and I would suggest a complete UI change as it lacks the design of an art store.
2. categorization is very important for a product selling site, especially when it has a lot of types of products like yours, suggest adding a category option and filters for better navigation through the pages and the product catalog page. maybe you could categories the type of art and maybe add filters for artists.
3. Add a blog page o talk about your site, also a testimonial page to show experiences of users on your page builds the trust factor and makes users buy more from your site and also off a good trusted transaction page for the buy orders with shipping. Add an FAQ page which is very important to help customers know more about your page.
4. Product labels can help in making better understanding to the customer regarding your products and can also increase in sales, ill leave the link below of an app that can help you out with that.
Hey Fine Arts 91,
Below listed points would help in optimizing your store:
I hope you get the desired store sales rate.
Hi @Fineart91 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!