I'm getting traffic to my store but very low sales.

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
518 54 102

Three minutes is great. You could dedicate the first minute to a little context about yourself, then another minute to your products, brand and mission, and then the final minute to your Call To Action. 

Invite them to sign up for your newsletter, or contact you with any questions. 

Wishing you the best of luck! -Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
351 14 72

Hi @ChrisStudy welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

4.  Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes