I'm getting ziro views

Highlighted
5 0 0
Highlighted

Do your visitors trust your website ? 

Hi @Hannapopov 

Every website that has done great things online has about 14/16 things you need to convert visitors into sales. At the moment your website has about three of those things. I would work on the below. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Site Navigation 
  • About Page 
  • Contact PAge 
  • Policy Pages 
  • Footer 
  • Product Page 
  • Logo 

I'll also send you some information going over these in more detail. 

Overall I'm sure you can do great things online so keep working on it. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 1 3
I just view your store

To be honest with you, your choose business niche is good,but you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

Your store needs a modern layout and design with a premium theme to make it look more professional to retain customers.

I have a latest version premium booster theme I can install to your store and redesign it. I will install the necessary Apps including Klaviyo and set Sales to funnel automation workflow to your store.

The workflow automation set up will keep managing your store without any stress, it will keep reminding the customers of the abandon add to cart and so on.

There is a lot to be done but when start working, you will definitely see the difference.
Contact me on here or fiverr.com/daramaxwell
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, wonderful and a creative store. You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Try for Aitrllion.com. It is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently.

It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes