I’m looking for feedback on my Shopify store

Solved
Gigi92
2 0 0

Hello Everyone, I’m new here. I launched my store in August. I have been promoting my store by running ads on Facebook and Instagram. The analytics show that I have visitors to my store but I haven’t received any orders. I’m also running a Labor Day sale. I would really appreciate it if someone would visit my store and give me some feedback on my set up? Let me know if there is anything that needs to be added, deleted, rearranged or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My URL is nora-brother-llc.myshopify.com or you maybe able to access it at noraandbrotherllc.com Thank you!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Gigi92,

Hi @Mochababybliss1

Just have a look at your store and I think your store has to improve something:

- Add CTA buttons on your banner. Also the story section. Don't let any section doesn't have a specific purpose. If you want to increase your brand identity, try to make your story longer. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599527416050.png

ConveyLego0612_1-1599527483296.png

- Add Quickview or Add to cart on this part to allow your customers to see the product details quickly. I think it will increase your sales.

ConveyLego0612_2-1599527713596.png

- Do you have more reviews? 3 three short reviews are not enough in my opinion.

- Instead of only 3 photo gallery, try to make an Instagram feed if you can. Now many third-party apps can help you create one and also make it shoppable. You can try to check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

ConveyLego0612_4-1599527968431.png

- I think this part is not necessary. Never put your products at the end of the homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_5-1599528199503.png

- I cannot see any discount events. Did you try one? It will help you increase your sales. 

Hope my suggestions help!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Gigi92 

Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products. And I also would like to provide some recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment 

Add a favicon to your store.

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page 

1.1 Make the sticky header

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner

Nora & Brother, LLC 2020-09-08 08-34-05.png

• A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.
  • Actually, I recommend that you can choose a banner image which focuses more on the bodysuit - your store's product. Because currently, the banner image focuses on the baby more than the bodysuit.

1.3 Move the Collections section below the banner

- A 5-second scanning point is important for a homepage. It means that, within 5 seconds, customers know immediately what your store is selling. Showing all collections of your store gives customers a general view of products and this helps to increase the conversion rate. I am noticing there are 2 collections in your store. But you should show them immediately to your customers so they can be aware of them.

1.4 Style sections

Nora & Brother, LLC 2020-09-08 08-42-40.pngI recommend you should move the text " Simple style for a babies style" next to the image, you can do the same style with the section above (Our purpose

1.5 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

1.6 Move the currency switcher to the header

Nora & Brother, LLC 2020-09-08 08-51-52.png

Currently, it's at the bottom of the home page and it is hard to catch the attention of customers. I recommend you should move it to the menu header.

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

2. Collection page

I take an example with this collection page https://noraandbrotherllc.com/collections/little-girls-customized-bodysuits/infant-girls+girl-bodysu...

2.1 Fix the bugs 

Infant Girls Customized Bodysuits – Tagged _infant-girls, girl-bodysuits_– Nora & Brother, LLC 2020-09-08 08-55-52.png

There are 2 issues on the collection page, and you should fix it asap.

2.2 Add secondary hover image on each product image

By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Gigi92
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your input. I’m going to try to implement your suggestions. I’m still fairly new so trying to navigate the site is challenging. But, I’m going to continue trying to figure everything out. Thank you again!

0 Likes