Hello Everyone, I’m new here. I launched my store in August. I have been promoting my store by running ads on Facebook and Instagram. The analytics show that I have visitors to my store but I haven’t received any orders. I’m also running a Labor Day sale. I would really appreciate it if someone would visit my store and give me some feedback on my set up? Let me know if there is anything that needs to be added, deleted, rearranged or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My URL is nora-brother-llc.myshopify.com or you maybe able to access it at noraandbrotherllc.com Thank you!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Just have a look at your store and I think your store has to improve something:
- Add CTA buttons on your banner. Also the story section. Don't let any section doesn't have a specific purpose. If you want to increase your brand identity, try to make your story longer.
- Add Quickview or Add to cart on this part to allow your customers to see the product details quickly. I think it will increase your sales.
- Do you have more reviews? 3 three short reviews are not enough in my opinion.
- Instead of only 3 photo gallery, try to make an Instagram feed if you can. Now many third-party apps can help you create one and also make it shoppable. You can try to check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- I think this part is not necessary. Never put your products at the end of the homepage.
- I cannot see any discount events. Did you try one? It will help you increase your sales.
Hope my suggestions help!
This is an accepted solution.
Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products. And I also would like to provide some recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment
Add a favicon to your store.
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
1. Home page
1.1 Make the sticky header
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner
1.3 Move the Collections section below the banner
- A 5-second scanning point is important for a homepage. It means that, within 5 seconds, customers know immediately what your store is selling. Showing all collections of your store gives customers a general view of products and this helps to increase the conversion rate. I am noticing there are 2 collections in your store. But you should show them immediately to your customers so they can be aware of them.
1.4 Style sections
I recommend you should move the text " Simple style for a babies style" next to the image, you can do the same style with the section above (Our purpose)
1.5 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer
1.6 Move the currency switcher to the header
Currently, it's at the bottom of the home page and it is hard to catch the attention of customers. I recommend you should move it to the menu header.
You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.
2. Collection page
I take an example with this collection page https://noraandbrotherllc.com/collections/little-girls-customized-bodysuits/infant-girls+girl-bodysu...
2.1 Fix the bugs
There are 2 issues on the collection page, and you should fix it asap.
2.2 Add secondary hover image on each product image
By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!