I'm looking for feedback on my new shop, ittybitty.shop!

Solved
I'm looking for any feedback on how to improve my website to be more mobile and user friendly. Really wanting my first sale and struggling with all the details. Please check it out and offer any feedback you can.
Thank you.
Ittybitty.shop
Miranda James
Owner & Founder
Itty Bitty Co.
ittybitty.shop
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Hey Ittybitty,

Store optimization is the first step in generating sales for any ecommerce store. So, certain changes need to be done to give your store a more fresh look. The below-mentioned changes should be taken care of: 

1. Add customer reviews below each product to help improve customer choice.
  2. The menu should be placed on the upper right instead of left.
  3. Add some customer testimonials to the homepage apart from customer reviews to improve brand promotion.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope you receive your first sale very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 20 42

Hi, there!

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team and I'd love to help out here. I had a look through your website and honestly don't have too much general feedback because you've done an excellent job of building your website. The branding is on point, the product photography and content displays beautifully and gets the message across. I'm thrilled to see a nice, thought-out about page, completed shipping and policy pages and love that you're offering sales and promotions. 

An area requiring attention would be your social media links in the footer. Double check that the URL is complete and correct because they're currently leading to a broken page! Another minor change I recommend making is to put your newsletter pop-up on a timer so it takes a little longer to show, or even set it to appear on exit intent.

As for an improvement, I think adding a video, whether on the product page or the front page, would benefit your products. The swaddle primarily would really shine in a short, high-definition clip that displays the way the fabric drapes and moves. Otherwise, I believe you have a very solid website. 

Let's look at how you are marketing? Are you posting daily on social media? The only element your website is currently missing is the social proof aspect. Social proof can be anything from testimonials and product reviews, to recent purchase notifications to urgency tools like sales countdowns and stock notifications. Read more about it in the link above!

Check your customer list and see about starting to generate some email marketing. This would be a great way to run an exclusive promotion, introduce a contest or new product announcement. We have a great list of apps available to really help elevate your email marketing. I personally like Omnisend - check them all out here. 

Have you considered running a contest on social media for a free product? This can do wonders for your organic reach and bringing awareness of your brand to relevant audiences. When it comes to trending baby products, social media really is key. I feel like your products have the potential to find success with influencer marketing. Getting a micro influencer on board to showcase your product on their feed is another great low-cost, low-risk way to generate some traffic to your website. Have a look at this beginners guide to influencer marketing. 

I hope you'll find the suggestions above helpful and that you feel encouraged to stick with it because you really are doing a great job so far. Success is not far away.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

I've generated an SEO Audit of your shop.

There are some 404 pages with links from other subpages like /account/www,facebook.com/ittybittyco.shop , probably something wrong with social media links.

Links to jquery.tmpl.min.js is http and the website is https so it could be blocked on new chrome.

I've managed to find only one backlink to your shop.

https://www.pulno.com/shared/28d1e112e43cf5b5 - here is the audit, you can check 404 links on diagram.

0 Likes
Thank you. Unfortunately I dont have any reviews or testimonials to put on my site. And I will try out #4 & #5.
Thanks!
Miranda James
Owner & Founder
Itty Bitty Co.
ittybitty.shop
0 Likes
Thanks so much!
I will change the newsletter pop up and I have corrected my social links. They work now haha!
I am currently looking for a promoter to provide a video of my products and I'm also working on a video for my new products.
I have tried running a contest for a month and no body was sogning up, so i ended it. Maybe when i have more exposure.
I will take your advice and see where it leads me.
Thanks again.
Miranda James
Owner & Founder
Itty Bitty Co.
ittybitty.shop
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes