I'm ready...be honest please!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I recently created my store (with IG & FB pages to go along with it), but I'm not garnering much traffic. Please provide any tips and tricks. Thanks!

https://bldlife.net/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
186 12 65

Hi @bldlife !

Welcome to Shopify family and congrats on your store!

1. Your header looks empty and unprofessional. 

2. Hero banner - choose another image that will resonate well with your brand and add CTA button (without covering the face of the lady, how you did)

3. Your homepage is way too long, you did it like a product page. Your visitors visit the only homepage and decide to exit it because they don't find it intriguing to stay on it. So it increases the bounce rate of the homepage. The bounce rate can decrease if you provide a better overall user experience. Scattered information or too many distractions can create a bad user experience which is the number one reason for high bounce rate and low conversions. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

4. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop

5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

8. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

10. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1551 92 217

Dear bldlife,

Congratulations for your store!!

Hope following suggestion will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 29-35 
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq,  Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at google

If you need help please contact us.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
1 Like
Highlighted

Great work. However, I still have some suggestions to help you optimize your store as well as your sale:
1. You are showing lots of items on the Home page, you should show fewer products in order to make your customers be curious about what else you sell. Hence they will navigate to other pages and stay longer on your site.

2. Please add Live chat on your site so customers can reach you and be supported asap

3. You should stick the Add to cart button when customers scroll down the product page so that they will be encouraged to click to buy the items.

4. You might want to get more subscribers so try an email subscriber box or use an exit-intent popup to collect users’ emails. Further, the exit-intent popup will help you keep your customer stay on-site longer.

5. You can try to send push notifications to boost your sales. Push notifications can bring them back to your store to complete abandoned carts, etc.

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
88 5 21

Hi @bldlife ,

I had gone through the pages and here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Customer Testimonials could be added to increase shoppers trust.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. Favicon should be added to make site identical

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
65 1 11

Hey @bldlife 

Congrats on your store , you have an amazing store ,  i I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products 
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . as of now its just static and not that appealing , fill it up with offers to the page and products 
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user . as more users do check theses from their phones , you need to see if it works well from different platforms .
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete . the alignment of the whole page is towards the middle , UX for it would be better done if its is on sides and there is too much jumping in alignment which is confusing to the mapping of the eye
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit 
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this 

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
1 Like