I'm so confused and would like to start over from the beginning, how would I go about that?

Highlighted
3 0 0

I would like to start my store over and remove some of the tags. I need so much help that I have gotten so confused, what should I do and can someone please help me I've been working on my this since January. PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @DJones-62 

Shoot me a email HERE and I'll look over your website for free and give you list of tips and suggestions. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 157

Hey, @DJones-62!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Setting up your first Shopify store can be a little overwhelming and you aren't alone in this. Shopify support, along with the fellow merchants, partners, and experts, are here to help. Let's go over some steps here so we can help you out.

The first step is sharing your store URL. Without any store URL, it's hard to tell where you're at and what exactly is the issue.

The second step is to dissect the questions into a digestible list. This way, we can help you tackle each one without missing anything. Keep in mind that the thread is active and don't be afraid you're going to miss something on the list. You can always reach back out to the same thread and asking a question.

Depending on your store's situation, there're a few options for you to think about. If your store isn't getting up to what you'd like, while considering to start all over, it may be worthwhile to close this store and start a brand new account. This way, you get to have a fresh new start and enjoy the 14-day free trial again. You can also have some time to go over some resources/tutorials, such as Shopify Academy or Webinars, to ensure you get to utilize the new free trial. 

Due to the security and privacy policy, Shopify only allows the account owner to close the store. Here's a great guide with a video going over how to close a store properly. Don't forget to remove any third-party apps or domains (if there's any) to avoid any potential future charges. 

If the store does have the products you want to keep and you feel it's too much trouble to start all over, I recommend you to go over your store in detail. Remove the content you no longer wish to keep. Then follow the steps above so we can get started.

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm basically having trouble with, ( Liquid, product template showing an error, buttons don't work when clicked on and removing tags that aren't needed) I don't really want to give up my store I just want to make it work properly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 157

Hey, @DJones-62!

Thank you for the clarification. We're still missing your store URL or any related information to your issues, such as screenshots, so there's really nothing we can do at the moment. 

Are you an experienced coder? If not, how did you customize the liquids? Were you simply following the guides provided from Shopify or from other platforms? Are you currently using a theme developed by Shopify? The list can go on. Feel free to include more context so it's easier for us to help you out. Without the information you've provided, we still have very limited knowledge of your issues. 

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Clayton, I wanted to know if you could review my store and give me any
suggestions, also the link for my Weddings and Events on my cover page.
0 Likes