I might be rushing the results..

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I might be rushing the results but I open my store to the public on 8/15/2020 and I have over spent over $100 on FB and instagram ads but still have no sales. Can everyone let me know there feedback on my store: things they believe I should add or change or critics. I really want stick with this but not if im going to be losing alot of money. Link: streetsolesofficial.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Checked out the website and believe it is very solid! Stick with it, as results take time. Your ads will probably have to be very targeted as these products are geared towards very specific customers. Like me lol. When I started I was utilizing ads incorrectly which brought me website traffic but low sales. This is very important so always make sure its refined. I was using wrong tags, doing blanket advertising etc. Easy mistakes to make.

I like the colors you use for the website. I also think you have some solid products on here. I like the travel bag and may even scoop up one or two. However, I need to know how many shoes you can hold in the bag. One suggestion that may work is a few videos alongside the products. Especially the brush, travel bag (perhaps a demonstration of how many shoes can fit in there or even women's heels) and a demonstration of putting the sole protector on.

Good luck and keep going ! 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you and I will definitely make those changes. I appreciate the advice. I thinks I’m having a hard time finding out which campaign ad set on FB is the best for me . 

0 Likes