Hello, Shopify community,
This is Worags.
Last time I made another post for feedback on my store. I had changed some of the things that were said by you guys. The current state of my Shopify store is a bit different now. I have had around 5000 visitors but no sales. It makes me confused. I do have a buy button when you click on the product. A widget will pop-up once you have clicked on one of my products.
Any help would be appreciated.
My friendly regards,
Hello @Worags, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- There is a blank space in the header. It should not be there.
- You need to make the home page more professional to enhance the browsing experience of the customers.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
You should add customer engagement tools in your store:
- Add a loyalty reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. You can send price drop alerts notifications to the customers to bring them back to your store. This helps in reducing the bounce rate.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to signup which will help you to increase the number of email subscribers.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!