I need Feedback for my online store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi. I'm new online selling. My website is online 2 months ago.

could you please send me your feedback. there are very few visitors but no selling.

Thank you

www.tilesandsmiles.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Tiles And Smiles,

Instead of placing the home button on the left of the central banner, it should be introduced at the beginning of the main menu for ease of attention and notice. The cart, when placed on the top right of the header, need not be placed to the left of the central banner again. Other essential points for store optimization are as follows:

1. A unique header template should be created for highlighting discounts or shipping offers if any.
  2. The central banner needs to be full width in order to avoid the unwanted space on both sides.
  3. "About us" and "Contact us" should be a part of the main menu as well.
  4. "Contact Us" should include a contact form as well.
  5. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for strong customer association.
  6. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi Neha,

Thank yo for your feedback. I'll apply them :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear ndurusu,

Congratulation for your store. Hope Following suggestion will help you.

1. Improve store loading speed for mobile.

2. All Banner design need to Improve

3. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

4. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

5. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

6. Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc

7. Product page layout needs to improve

8. You have missed lots of sales boosting features at product page: https://www.task4store.com/collections/product-page

9. There are more

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted

Hi Ndurusu,
I have just checked your page, and here are some suggestions to make it better:

1. Improve your page loading speed:

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights, and find the improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any purchases if they have to wait too long for your page. 

qw.png

2. Improve your Homepage

- Add more sections (image/video/text) on your homepage to show your customers what makes them different from other merchants and why they should buy your products. Now I see that your homepage only focuses on showing your products. I think that you need to have more engagement with your website visitors before converting them into your customers.

qaq.png

3. Improve your About Us page

- Add more images/videos into your About Us page to tell your business story with your website visitors. It is a great way to build the trust of your customers.

qs.png

4. Improve your Contact Us page

- Use image/ contact form to make this page pretty and easy for customers to get in touch with you.

mm.png

You can use the page builder app to easily build your pages as you want!
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for your online store <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @ndurusu ,

Congratulations! on your new store. Your store looks professional. You might be getting visitors on your store through paid ads but the reason that you are not getting any sales is your store is missing engagement. If your store will not be engaging enough then you will not get sales. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. You can engage visitors by giving loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store. 

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales. 

Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you Quang :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes