I need a feedback about my store!

Solved
Lucianamorrissy
4 0 0

Hi guys! Happy New Year! 
My name is Luciana, I just built my online store www.bridesunique.com, I sell handcrafted bridal accessories. I would love to have someone to help me check my store, proof written and give me your feedback about my store, before I start to publish. 
Thank you so much

sincerely,

Luciana

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks great.

I suggest you to make a Sticky header so that customer can navigate easily on the header section.

Add shop now button on the home banner to take customer directly to your offered products.

Add an instant Chatbot on the homepage. which helps in analyzing customer choices and help them in solving queries.

You have handcrafted products in your store, consider to sale them on Etsy Platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Lucianamorrissy
4 0 0
Thank you so much for your feedback! I will definitely will make the changes.
Have a great day!
Sincerely
Luciana
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lucianamorrissy 

Congratulations on your store, I have some recommendations on your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you.

1. Make head bar sticky

When customers scrolling up and down inside your store, they might need to navigate to another page or they need to track how many products inside the cart. So make this always sticky would be really useful for them. They don't have to scroll on top to see them.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 14.58.10.png

2. Hero banner

The hero banner is a good place to boost up the conversion rate of your store. You can display the product's image with a CTA button for customers to click on it. Or using an inspirational banner would be the perfect one.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 15.00.34.png

3. Consistent button

To make your homepage more consistent, in this section you use the 'View All' button, it will help customers easily find it.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 15.09.36.png

4. Theme products

Many first-time users don’t have a clear sense of what they are looking for. This is especially true when someone visits a store looking for gifts for other people. In this case, recommending products based on particular criteria will greatly improve the experience of these customers. Or using a banner would be more attractive to customers.

The criteria for product recommendation could be:

• Occasion: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
  • Season: Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring.

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 15.11.36.png

5. Brand's story

Tell the customers about your brand's story, include some feedback from your customers. This will build up your store's credibility and help a lot in boosting up the conversion rate.

I suggest that you should check this store to learn something from their homepage. Furthermore, check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. 
Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
401 33 125

Hello @Lucianamorrissy,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Lucianamorrissy, I hope you are doing great! great store & great collection. Here is the feedback:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. You can send price drop alerts, back in stock alerts. 

- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with discount & coupon codes. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

• Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
  • Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
  • Add Trust Badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase.
  • Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
  • Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi @Lucianamorrissy 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing professional website design and development, Google ads Bing Ads email marketing and conversion rate optimization services to merchants across globe. 

I am sending you a detailed feedback in an email. 

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi @Lucianamorrissy 

Hope you have received my email. Thanks

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Lucianamorrissy, I hope you are doing well! have you tried the customer engagement tools? Do you need any other help? I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes