Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi @FlexiFit welcome to Shopify family
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty neat and well maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :
1. Create social media accounts on different digital platforms for example Twitter, Facebook and attach their links to the bottom of the footer menu this will help in brand promotion and will also be easy to reach out audience in masses.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media channels will create an impression that you are the most knowledgable and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. The homepage banner images can be improvised with sliding banner images as banner images decide the theme of the website.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. You have a great looking store, you are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns youll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
6. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.