I need a store evaluation ?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, i have no sales since the opening 2 months ago & till date !!!

Kindly Evaluate my store . 

Regards

https://int-touches.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @m_alsafti!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Congratulations on your store, you have done a great job. What marketing techniques are you using at the moment? Where are you advertising? Are you noticing much traffic to your store?

The first thing that I always look at with new stores is the product descriptions. While your products are well curated you could definitely work on the descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot your descriptions right away and they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere with some googling. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format, you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need these products? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I noticed that you have an About Us page in your footer and it is very brief and short. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
In short, your online store displays your products available and your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you! 

One thing I recommend to everyone is to use a grammar program such as Grammarly so you will not miss out on small grammatical errors such as missed capitalization as consistency is so important in an online store. 

Marketing is the most important part of an online store once the groundwork has been done. I know it can be confusing, especially if you're new to selling. You might think that marketing is too complicated or expensive to work for your business. Either way, making a marketing plan is crucial for your business to succeed. You will probably use several tactics to attract and keep customers. Each of these tactics is a part of your marketing strategy, and your marketing plan outlines how and when you use them. Your marketing plan helps you make decisions about who you are trying to reach, what you want to say, and how to get the word out. Understanding your marketing goals can make it easier for you to find the marketing tactics that are right for your store in different parts of your selling cycle. We have put this guide together for merchants to help make marketing easier, check it out here and let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Don't forget we also have a Shopify Academy that features short free courses on various topics like 'SEO Training for Beginners' and 'Grow your Business with Instagram', these have helped our merchants massively and give some excellent tips and tricks. You can enrol at any time here

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes and let me know if you have any further questions at all. I am happy to help in any way that I can!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like